Open since 1951, restored in 1997, the hotel is always under the management of the Masia family and located in the heart of Alghero's old town just 100 m. from the rock-beach Lungomare Dante (bathing allowable), about 300 m far from the Cathedral and from the tourist port. It is the most centrally-located hotel in Alghero.

The 50 rooms have TV with satellite dish reception, private bathrooms, hairdryer and direct dial telephones. The hotel has also a garage, lift, TV room, american bar, conference hall, terrace solarium and restaurant with both international cuisine, Sardinian and Catalan specialities. The beach (2 km. far) has a price agreement with Lido Novelli. Many other beaches are within walking distance. About 13 km from Alghero airport and port Porto Torres 45 km.